Re: [ Request for Help ] Re: BTS improvements (was: Re: 88 Priority violations in woody

* Josip Rodin

I'm moving this to debian-debbugs.

| However, I don't believe doogie was soliciting small patches this time. He
| was asking for people who would really get their hands dirty. Don't get me
| wrong[1], I really don't see how is anyone who can't be bothered to install
| the stuff from the sources going to be a debbugs developer (so to speak). To
| such people (if they exist <shrug>) it would make little difference to cvs
| checkout or wget the thing.

I'd like to work on debbugs, but it would be nice to be able to check
it out via ssh:

: tfheen@arabella ~/workdir/debian > cvs -z6 -d ':ext:cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debbugs' co debbugs
Sorry, you don't have read/write access to the history file /cvs/debbugs/CVSROOT/history
Permission denied
: tfheen@arabella ~/workdir/debian

Could somebody change the permissions on the history file or add me to
the debbugs group?

--
Tollef Fog Heen                                                  ,''`.
                                                                : :' :