Re: [ Request for Help ] Re: BTS improvements (was: Re: 88 Priority violations in woody
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: [ Request for Help ] Re: BTS improvements (was: Re: 88 Priority violations in woody
- From: Tollef Fog Heen <email@example.com>
- Date: 01 May 2002 15:37:38 +0200
- Message-id: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- In-reply-to: <20020501125039.GH21025@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
- References: <20020501115122.GE21025@cibalia.gkvk.hr> <Pine.LNX.email@example.com> <20020501125039.GH21025@cibalia.gkvk.hr>
* Josip Rodin
I'm moving this to debian-debbugs.
| However, I don't believe doogie was soliciting small patches this time. He
| was asking for people who would really get their hands dirty. Don't get me
| wrong, I really don't see how is anyone who can't be bothered to install
| the stuff from the sources going to be a debbugs developer (so to speak). To
| such people (if they exist <shrug>) it would make little difference to cvs
| checkout or wget the thing.
I'd like to work on debbugs, but it would be nice to be able to check
it out via ssh:
: tfheen@arabella ~/workdir/debian > cvs -z6 -d ':ext:cvs.debian.org:/cvs/debbugs' co debbugs
Sorry, you don't have read/write access to the history file /cvs/debbugs/CVSROOT/history
: tfheen@arabella ~/workdir/debian
Could somebody change the permissions on the history file or add me to
the debbugs group?
Tollef Fog Heen ,''`.
: :' :
Unix IS user friendly... It's just `. `'
selective about who its friends are. `-
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com