Re: documentation about installing debbugs

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 05:12:52PM +0100, Josip Rodin wrote:
> > Is there any documentation or howto about installing debbugs on my own
> > system? I know, 'apt-get install debbugs'. But how to configure etc...
> The READMEs in /usr/doc/debbugs can be of some help.

Thanks, that was it. But now, I don't know how to use debbugs.
I mean, my debbugs is for 'project1', as example.
And now I wanna enter new sub-projects in debbugs, like packets or
websites or s.th. like this. How can I do this?
And: can I also make sub-projects of a sub-project?
Like in project1 there are websites and there is the public-website,
or the members-website, or the devel-website, so there are 3
sub-projects or the websites-project.

Bye
 Jonas

--
It's not that I'm afraid to die. I just don't want to be there when it
happens.	-- Wood Allen