Re: What's the Alioth project ddtp used for?

On Thu, May 22, 2008 at 08:18:52PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Hi,

hi

Yes, this is very old stuff (also http://svn.debian.org/wsvn/ddtp)

> PS: I forgot: Where can the source code of DDTP be found?

http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/debian-l10n/

and as daily tar: http://ddtp.debian.net/source/

Gruss
Grisu
--
Michael Bramer  - a Debian Linux Developer      http://www.debsupport.de
Since software cannot be foolproof, we should get rid of the the