Installing dak needs "private key"

Hello,

I'm trying to compile a number of packages on my own,  and installing the Debian dak (with postgresql) tool for my local repository to help me in this purpose.

Now, following the instructions in the READme, I see:

import some developer keys. Either import from keyservers (here AAAAAAAA):: # gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /srv/dak/keyrings/upload-keyring.gpg --recv-key AAAAAAAA
or import from files:: # gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /srv/dak/keyrings/upload-keyring.gpg --import /path/to/keyfile

However, it does not tell me how to obtain the "developer keys".  How do I go about obtaining a developer key(s)?

Thanks,
Thomas Grzybowski