Re: tag2upload service architecture and risk assessment - draft v2

Ian Jackson writes ("tag2upload service architecture and risk assessment - draft v2"):
> Thanks for all the comments on the draft service architecture I posted
> in late July. [1]  I have made a v2, incorporating the various helpful
> suggestions, and the information from the thread.

It has been a week.  I'm not sure whether that means people haven't
looked at the linked documents (I guess there might be some tl;dr
going on).

It would be good to get a review of the risk analysis in particular,
hence this ping.  I'd appreciate public follow-ups.

Anyway, I'll leave it at least another week.  If anyone wants more
time than that to properly review my proposal, please let me know when
you expect to be able to respond.

If no-one has any comments, then I intend to use this set of documents
as basis for asking for a formal go-ahead before I do a lot of
implementation work (privsep code etc.)

Thanks,
Ian.