[Git][ftp-team/dak][deploy] 2 commits: Shutup grep

Title: GitLab

Joerg Jaspert pushed to branch deploy at Debian FTP Team / dak

Commits:

1 changed file:

Changes:

  • scripts/debian/link_morgue.sh
    ... ... @@ -138,7 +138,7 @@ while read mfile; do
    138 138
             # *shouldnt* list multiple. Also, even if it does, we don*t

    139 139
             # care. It shows us snapshot has it, which is all we care

    140 140
             # about.

    141
    -        if grep --max-count=1 ${mshasum} ${HASHFILE}; then

    141
    +        if grep -q --max-count=1 ${mshasum} ${HASHFILE}; then

    142 142
                 # Yes, lets symlink it

    143 143
                 # Yay for tons of dangling symlinks, but when this is done a rsync

    144 144
                 # will run and transfer the whole shitload of links over to the morgue host.