[Git][ftp-team/dak][deploy] 3 commits: show-deferred: drop check for binary-NEW packages

Title: GitLab

Ansgar pushed to branch deploy at Debian FTP Team / dak

Commits:

1 changed file:

Changes:

  • dak/show_deferred.py
    ... ... @@ -192,15 +192,10 @@ def get_upload_data(changesfn):
    192 192
         with utils.open_file(changesfn) as f:

    193 193
             fingerprint = SignedFile(f.read(), keyrings=get_active_keyring_paths(), require_signature=False).fingerprint

    194 194
         if "Show-Deferred::LinkPath" in Cnf:

    195
    -        isnew = 0

    195
    +        isnew = False

    196 196
             suites = get_suites_source_in(achanges['source'])

    197 197
             if 'unstable' not in suites and 'experimental' not in suites:

    198
    -            isnew = 1

    199
    -

    200
    -        for b in achanges['binary'].split():

    201
    -            suites = get_suites_binary_in(b)

    202
    -            if 'unstable' not in suites and 'experimental' not in suites:

    203
    -                isnew = 1

    198
    +            isnew = True

    204 199

    205 200
             if not isnew:

    206 201
                 # we don't link .changes because we don't want other people to