[Git][ftp-team/dak][master] 2 commits: Fix E115: Expected an indented block (comment)

Title: GitLab

Ansgar Burchardt pushed to branch master at Debian FTP Team / dak

Commits:

3 changed files:

Changes:

  • dak/bts_categorize.py
    ... ... @@ -195,6 +195,6 @@ def main():
    195 195

    196 196

    197 197
     if __name__ == '__main__':

    198
    -#    import doctest

    199
    -#    doctest.testmod()

    198
    +    #    import doctest

    199
    +    #    doctest.testmod()

    200 200
         main()

  • dak/queue_report.py
    ... ... @@ -522,7 +522,7 @@ def process_queue(queue, log, rrd_dir):
    522 522
         if "Queue-Report::Options::Age" in Cnf:

    523 523
             age = Cnf["Queue-Report::Options::Age"]

    524 524
         if "Queue-Report::Options::New" in Cnf:

    525
    -    # If we produce html we always have oldest first.

    525
    +        # If we produce html we always have oldest first.

    526 526
             direction.append([6,-1,"ao"])

    527 527
         else:

    528 528
             if "Queue-Report::Options::Sort" in Cnf:

    ... ... @@ -602,7 +602,7 @@ def process_queue(queue, log, rrd_dir):
    602 602
                     table_row(source, version_list, arch_list, last_modified, maint, distribution, closes, fingerprint, sponsor, changedby)

    603 603
                 table_footer(type.upper())

    604 604
         elif "Queue-Report::Options::822" not in Cnf:

    605
    -    # The "normal" output without any formatting.

    605
    +        # The "normal" output without any formatting.

    606 606
             msg = ""

    607 607
             for entry in entries:

    608 608
                 (source, binary, version_list, arch_list, processed, note, last_modified, _, _, _, _, _, _, _) = entry

  • setup.cfg
    ... ... @@ -6,7 +6,6 @@ ignore =
    6 6
      E501,

    7 7
      # Ignore all flake8 errors for now. Whoever wants to fixup our code (PLEASE),

    8 8
      # remove one, fixup all occurences, submit a merge request...

    9
    - E115,

    10 9
      E123,