[Git][ftp-team/dak][master] 2 commits: Revert "dominate: Disable all-by-any and any-by-all replacement"

Title: GitLab

Joerg Jaspert pushed to branch master at Debian FTP Team / dak

Commits:

1 changed file:

Changes:

  • dak/dominate.py
    ... ... @@ -102,11 +102,10 @@ WITH
    102 102
             ) AS source_rank

    103 103
           WHERE

    104 104
             -- we only want to retain the newest of each

    105
    -        version_rank_any = 1

    106
    ---        CASE

    107
    ---          WHEN arch != 'all' AND arch_first != 'all' THEN version_rank_any = 1

    108
    ---          ELSE version_rank_all = 1

    109
    ---        END

    105
    +        CASE

    106
    +          WHEN arch != 'all' AND arch_first != 'all' THEN version_rank_any = 1

    107
    +          ELSE version_rank_all = 1

    108
    +        END

    110 109
       ),

    111 110
       -- Figure out which source we should remove

    112 111
       -- A binary forces the corresponding source to remain