Request for better documentation on regular package update

Hey,

I followed setup/README, docs/README.first, docs/README.assumptions, docs/README.options and docs/README.config. I got it up and running with the first packages, however, cannot follow the documentation on what to do and pay attention to, when updating the packages in the repo with newer ones from the unchecked queue.

I would be most grateful, if you could append a section on what to do with dak to update a package in the repo, e.g. hello 2.6-1 to hello 2.7-1.

Greetings and thank you,

Nicolas