DAK Server Setup update_db.py

Hey There,

I'm currently setting up a DAK Server (unfortunately on Ubuntu Server instead of Debian) and came accross the following error:

~/bin$ ./dak update-db
W: Lock directory doesn't exist yet - not locking
Determining dak database revision ...
DB Role is not None
FATAL: Failed connect to database (zero-length delimited identifier at or near """"
LINE 1: SET ROLE ""
                 ^
)

I got it fixed by editing /srv/dak/dak/update_db.py changing the line 142 from

self.db.cursor().execute('SET ROLE "{}"'.format(db_role))

self.db.cursor().execute('SET ROLE NONE'.format(db_role))

Could someone verify, if this does what SET ROLE "{}" is meant to do too? How do I contact the DAK maintainers?

Greetings,

Nicolas