A dak-based data source for contributors.debian.org, take two

Hello,

I'd like[1] packaging work to show up on contributors.debian.org. I
understand dak has all the information one may possibly want to see.

I created a tool to make it very simple to submit data to the site.
It works like this:

  git clone git://git.debian.org/git/nm/python-debiancontributors.git [2]
  cd python-debiancontributors

  # Prints what it finds on stdout
  ./dc-tool --mine=examples/ftp.debian.org

  # Sends what it finds to contributors.debian.org [3]
  ./dc-tool --mine=examples/ftp.debian.org --auth-token foobar --post

examples/ftp.debian.org is a Debian-RFC822 config file with a couple of
SQL queries inside. I wrote the queries, but I'm not sure how good they
are.

I'd like to ask you to please review the queries, and schedule this all
in a cron job so that contribution information is kept up to date in
contributors.debian.org.

Having good packaging information in the site means that it stops being
a prototype and it goes at least on par with every other contribution
tracking system that we have at the moment: I quite look forward to
seeing that happen.

Ciao,

Enrico

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-dak/2013/11/msg00006.html
[2] The repository has signed tags.
[3] You can find the auth token here:
    https://contributors.debian.org/sources/update/ftp.debian.org/
    after logging in with your web password. Feel free to change it.
    The auth token can be stored in the config file itelf, see:
    http://anonscm.debian.org/gitweb/?p=nm/python-debiancontributors.git;a=blob;f=DATAMINING.rst
--
GPG key: 4096R/E7AD5568 2009-05-08 Enrico Zini <enrico@enricozini.org>