Re: Import existing packages

Hi,

Keith Moyer <dak@keithmoyer.com> writes:
> dak import appeared to be that for which I was looking, and I can, indeed,
> run that command on source and binary packages to appear in the tree.  The
> problem comes in that they don't then appear in the Packages.gz file.  I've
> tried various promising sounding commands to correct this, to no avail.

Only packages that have "overrides" will show up in the Packages
indices. Usually one would add them with process-new when initially
accepting the package. One can also use control-override to add them.

The import command also has an option to automatically add overrides for
the imported packages (--add-overrides). By default, it just imports the
packages without adding overrides.

Ansgar