Re: Can anyone help me to find a documentation to about dak?

  Thanks a lot for pointing the document, i made some progress but got stuck with this point

Import some developer keys.
Either import from keyservers (here AAAAAAAA):
# gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /srv/dak/keyrings/upload-keyring.gpg --recv-key AAAAAAAA
or import from files:
# gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /srv/dak/keyrings/upload-keyring.gpg --import /path/to/keyfile

I couldn't get this working, i am not sure from which key i should import from ?

I have this key created earlier,

gpg: /home/dak/.gnupg/trustdb.gpg: trustdb created
gpg: key 4428BC8F marked as ultimately trusted
public and secret key created and signed.

but when i tried,

gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /srv/dak/keyrings/upload-keyring.gpg --recv-key 4428BC8F

I get a key server timed out message.

Could anyone please help ?

Thanks,
Maneesh

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 2:14 PM, Joerg Jaspert <joerg@debian.org> wrote:
On 13415 March 1977, Maneesh wrote:

> I want to configure dak for my project.  we have quite a lot of packages to
> be pushed to the repository also we need different version of same package
> to be updated. Most of the other repositories [reprepo etc] support only
> one version of packages to be updated to repository.

> I tried my level best to google to find out any document related to setting
> up Dak repository, but could not find any.

> Can anyone help me to find a documentation ?

Clone the git repository and then see the setup/ dir. If you find
errors/things that can be better there - patch please. :)

--
bye, Joerg
Son, when you participate in sporting events, it's not whether you win

--
 Regards
 Maneesh