Re: [dak/master] process-new: display existing overrides

Luca Falavigna <dktrkranz@debian.org> writes:
> 2013/4/26 Ansgar Burchardt <ansgar@debian.org>:
>>> +    suites = ('unstable','experimental')
>>
>> We shouldn't hardcode suite names. The interesting suites are those that
>> share overrides with the suite this upload targets.
>
> I agree, but...
>
>> override_suite = upload.target_suite.overridesuite \
>>                  or upload.target_suite.suite_name
>> suites = session.query(Suite.suite_name).filter(
>>            (Suite.suite_name == override_suite)
>>            || (Suite.overridesuite == override_suite)).all()
>>
>> should do the right thing here? (untested)
>
> ... this won't allow checking for unstable when package is targeted
> experimental. I checked a bit when I initially wrote the code, but I
> haven't found a clean solution. Any suggestion?

The overridesuite for both experimental and unstable is unstable. So
override_suite = "unstable" for uploads to either.

The second query should then return all suites with this overridesuite,
so suites = ['unstable', 'experimental'].

So it should do the right thing.

Ansgar