additional entries in Sources index (may affect UDD, PTS, packages.d.o)

Hi,

I plan to add source packages that are only referenced via Built-Using
to the Sources indices[1] so we include them on source CD images and
mirrors maintained with debmirror.

It might be useful to ignore these new packages and not show them on the
PTS, in UDD (rmadison) or packages.d.o. Most of them should be older
versions of source packages in a given suite, but it can also happen
that newer versions or additional packages show up.

The additional entries can be identified by a "Extra-Source-Only: yes"
field in the Sources index.

Ansgar

  [1] <http://bugs.debian.org/657212>