Re: Remote command interface for dak

On Mon, 28, May, 2012 at 08:40:29PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt spoke thus..
> Hi,
>
> we need a remote control interface for dak if we want to move
> DM-Upload-Allowed from the source package to just a field in a database
> that developers can change.  It's also useful for ppas ;)
>
> I suggest to implement a command file interface as we already use that
> channel for uploads and queued already has a command file interface.

Looks good to me.  It could also be used for other more granular archive
access things in the future too, so I think the idea is sound.

As long as it doesn't involve adding functionality to queued (have you
looked at that code!)...

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"Everyone is entitled to be stupid but some abuse the privilege."
     Unknown