Re: Mapping files to archives and components

On Tue, 15, May, 2012 at 03:21:30PM +0200, Ansgar Burchardt spoke thus..
> I believe it would not make a large difference to allow both of these in
> dak when the "component" is moved to the "files_archive_map".  The
> alternative is moving them directly to "files".

I agree that implementing the general case is a good idea (assuming
that it doesn't cost you much more than the simpler implementation).  We
might later find that we have to prevent a few cases in the main
archive, but that'll be relatively easy.

Mark

--
Mark Hymers <mhy at debian dot org>

"I've had people claim that they actually make the sun rise rise every
 morning.  I've offered to test them by shooting them.  So far all these
 people have not responded to my endeavours."
     James Randi on BBCi Live Chat