dak testing/setup

Is there a test/dev dak server accessible to DD's?

Alternatively, can someone help with a completely fresh setup of dak
for testing?

I'm getting errors from ./dak.py init-dirs

I've got these packages installed in a squeeze chroot:
python-sqlalchemy python-apt gnupg dpkg-dev lintian binutils-multiarch
python-yaml less python-ldap python-pyrss2gen python-rrdtool symlinks
python-psycopg2 python-debian

postgres8.4 appears to be working and I'm using a minimal dak.conf -
the only real change was that my postgres was running on port 5433
instead of 5432.

I'm getting errors from dak init-dirs and trying to feed to existing
sql schemas to postgres directly didn't help.

Current error is:
  File
"/usr/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/sqlalchemy/dialects/postgresql/base.py",
line 875, in get_table_oid raise exc.NoSuchTableError(table_name)
sqlalchemy.exc.NoSuchTableError: binaries

If I drop projectb and re-create it, I get the same error but for the
architectures table.

Any ideas?

--

Neil Williams