[dak/master] remove some todo
Signed-off-by: Joerg Jaspert <email@example.com>
docs/TODO | 10 ----------
1 files changed, 0 insertions(+), 10 deletions(-)
diff --git a/docs/TODO b/docs/TODO
index 93a6ae9..9fca17e 100644
@@ -4,17 +4,11 @@
-* Implement autosigning, see ftpmaster_autosigning on ftp-master host in text/.
* Improve logging in dak control-suite. --add is silent, not nice. same
* Throw away all DD uploaded .debs. (Depend on "Lintian based automated
- - Depends on the lintian based automated rejects, we do want correct
- .debs uploaded. Ubuntu nicely demonstrated the quality loss if people
- can just upload anything without even having to get one build
- Need a way to define a build-architecture for arch_all debs. Some of
them can only be build on certain architectures.
A control file header build-architecture: YXY should do it.
@@ -41,10 +35,6 @@ Various
* use pythonX.Y-tarfile to check orig.tar.gz timestamps too.
-* the .dak stuff is fundamentally braindamaged for various reasons, it
- should DIE. If we want to cache information - use a ("temporary")
- database table and let p-a clean it up, e.g. like contents does.
* security global mail overrides should special case buildd stuff so
that buildds get ACCEPTED mails. Or maybe send them at
new-security-install time. That way upload-security doesn't grow