Re: New.html in RFC 822 format

On Wed, 18 Feb 2009, Joerg Jaspert wrote:

Well, testing is not that much a problem.

Fine.

And thats a no-go, i think. We would have to run twice per .deb file in
NEW, which is an unneccessary waste.
Instead you should *additionally* output .822, when called with that
option.

No problem.  I'll come up with a patch soon.

* Andreas Tille [Mon, 16 Feb 2009 18:05:51 +0100]:
Well, the http://ftp-master.debian.org/new.822 in one of my browser tabs
which is open since this morning does contain zsh-beta but currently it
is vanished.  My guess is that the new.822 file contains *everything*
which is in the queue (also the automatically processed packages which
are just in the queue and not yet processed).  This explains perfectly
the behaviour I observed.

new.822 contains, per definition of how its called, the
accepted,new,byhand,proposedupdates
queues. (I actually had to look how we call it. :) )

OK, if it is intended behaviour it is fine for me.  I just found a method
to work around it for my application.

Kind regards

        Andreas.

--