Re: gnat-4.4 built on i386 but still not installed 3 days later

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu27@gmail.com> writes:
> Ludovic Brenta wrote:
>> Hello.
>>
>> According to the buildd page[1], gnat-4.4 built successfully on i386 but
>> is not yet installed.
>>
>> [1] https://buildd.debian.org/pkg.cgi?pkg=gnat-4.4
>>
>> The build ended on 2009-07-28T01:34 (in Dallas, it seems).  So it has
>> been more than 3 days (72 hours) since the build ended and the package
>> is still not in the archive.  Some of my users would like to try the
>> package on i386.
>>
>> Can someone explain this mystery?  Is there anything I can do to help?
>
> My guess is that the buildd admin hasn't signed and uploaded it. debian-wb-team
> or the i386 list would be the right places for these questions, and not -dak, btw.

Thanks; resending to debian-wb-team.  ia64 is also affected (i.e. more
than 72 hours since build completed and still not uploaded); in
addition, mipsel and powerpc do not show any results.  How can I see the
buildd logs on those architectures?

--
Ludovic Brenta.