Re: [dak/master] metapackage

On Mon, Mar 09, 2009 at 03:25:19PM +0100, Joerg Jaspert wrote:
> add a start of a metapackage to give to DSA, so they can easily keep things we
> need installed.
>
> Two things:
>
>  - this could be splitted in a "ftpmaster-common" (meaning "that is needed at least to
>    get a dak running") and "ftpmaster-$release" (meaning "all we also need before we
>    do any work) package

I started such a metapackage to try and document what dak actually needs to run.

Patches can be pulled from the bugfixes branch of git://git.wycliffe.ca/dak.git or
http://git.wycliffe.ca/dak.git.  (The git:// link really should work this time.)

If this gets accepted, then ftpmaster-lenny could be cleaned up if desired to require
ftpmaster-common instead of some of its own depends.

Allan.