Re: New queue contains not new packages (Was: New.html in RFC 822 format)

On Fri, 2009-02-20 at 13:25 +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> But I learned that I can not really trust "Queue: new".  My script
> additionally queries UDD for the package name and I get:

They might not all be new /source/ packages, but they are all in NEW.

> stone is 1 times in UDD - no interest in just known sources (queue = new)

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/stone_2.3.e-1.html

It's also only in oldstable currently, having been removed from the
archive in December.

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/tomcat6_6.0.18-1.html

> libftdi is 4 times in UDD - no interest in just known sources (queue = new)

http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/libftdi_0.15-1.html

etc.

Regards,

Adam