epydoc

Hi,

for those interested, the epydoc output for the dak tree is at

http://ftp-master.debian.org/epydoc/

and should be generated on every git push I do.

So for those writing patches - feel free to use epytext
(http://epydoc.sourceforge.net/epytextintro.html) in your docstrings.
(Yes, we do want docstrings and stuff for every newly added thing. Its a
mess as its now, we dont want to increase it more).

--
bye, Joerg
* maxx hat weasel seine erste packung suse gebracht, der hat mich dafür