RFC: users of NMU detection code in dak?

Hi,

Currently dak has code to a) detect NMUs and b) uploads to
experimental and change how it closes bugs accordingly.  This code has
been obsoleted by the introduction of version tracking in the Debian
BTS.  IME non-ftp.debian.org dak installs generally either:

 a) don't use dak to close bugs from .changes
 b) globally override the maintainer field
 c) don't have the same NMU/suite semantics as ftp.d.o
 d) some combination of the above

IOW, I don't think anyone else is using this code, so I'd like/plan to
rip it out entirely.  If I'm wrong and someone else is using it,
please yell now.

--
James