Problems with package propagation p-u -> t-p-u -> unstable

reassign 296561 dak
retitle 296561 propup stable -> t-p-u -> unstable broken when some archs got removed from testing/unstable meanwhile
submitter 296561 !
thanks

On Wed, Feb 23, 2005 at 02:02:37AM -0800, Blars Blarson wrote:
> xview is not supported on 64 bit architectures, and since I'm subscribed
> to the xview pts I'm getting daily notifications since the last security
> fix for xview.

Right, this is probably a bug in Andreas Barths' version-propagation
stuff for enabling security uploads while testing/unstable is in the
same version still, because ia64 has been removed from
testing/unstable's xview.

For the case at hand, I removed the offending upload from the queue, and
asked Joey to drop ia64 on the next stable point release (it didn't work
anyway).

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar