Simple-CDD and USB install combo: How do I use preseeding?

Hi!
I have created a custom install CD iso image using simple-cdd. I have tried to configure pre-seeding by using a myprofile.preseed file.
I have then copied the iso image onto a USB device, following the instructions on http://www.debian.org/releases/stable/i386/ch04s03.html.en, "Preparing Files for USB Memory Stick Booting".

When booting from the USB stick, the installer starts ok, scannning for and finding the installer iso image, but my pre-seeding seems to get lost on the way.

Will I have to specify the pre-seed file in the syslinux.cfg on the USB memory stick somehow? Isn't the kernel append parameters set in the isolinux.cfg file in the installer iso image recognized at all?

What should I add to the syslinux.cfg file in order to point to the pre-seed file located in the installer iso image?

Regards,
Fredrik

Hitta senaste spelen på Spelhallen! MSN Spelhallen