Re: simple-cdd add my own package

Hi

The easy way is putting this .deb in a directory pointed by
'--local-packages' switch and
add it to your 'profile/your-profile.packages' file.

For instance, your package ir 'foo.deb'. Put it in a directory
'my-packages' (at the
same level than your 'profiles' dir), add it to your '.packages' file and run:

$ build-simple-cdd --local-packages my-packages <the rest of your
options goes here>

regards
Lucas Brasilino