Config Problem with LVM

Hallo List,

I'm trying to build a CD witch configures my system completely. The CD
is build with "simple-cdd" and everything is working fine, except the
LVM-Configuration.
My problem is that my pressed-file creates only the boot-System and one
LVM-Partition as /root witch holds the complete space of the HDD.

Does anybody see where my misconfiguration is?

I'm using Debian-Etch and simple-cdd 0.37.

Thanks for your help!

Best regards
 Stephan

#####################
# simple-cdd.conf
#####################
locale="en_US"
keyboard="de-latin1"
profiles="FORMAX"
auto_profiles="FORMAX"
server="ftp.de.debian.org"
debian_mirror="ftp://$server/debian/";
mirror_components="main contrib"
security_mirror="http://security.debian.org/";
all_extras="/root/my-simple-cdd/extrafiles/*"
export ARCHES=amd64
export DOJIGDO=0
export DISKINFO="FORMAX i386 Install-CD- $date --utc +%Y%m%d)"
export KERNEL_PARAMS="preseed/file=/cdrom/simple-cdd/FORMAX.preseed"
export MAXCDS=1

##################
## FORMAX.preseed
##################
d-i netcfg/choose_interface select eth0
d-i netcfg/dhcp_timeout string 120
d-i netcfg/get_hostname string unassigned-hostname
d-i netcfg/get_domain string unassigned-domain
d-i netcfg/wireless_wep string

d-i partman-auto/disk string /dev/discs/disc0/disc
d-i partman-auto/method string lvm
d-i partman-auto/purge_lvm_from_device boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/confirm boolean true
d-i partman-lvm/expert_recipe string                         \
       boot-root-lvm ::                                        \
               100 100 100 ext2                                \
                       $primary{ } $bootable{ }                \
                       method{ format } format{ }              \
                       use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext2 }    \
                       mountpoint{ /boot }                     \
               .                                               \
               2048 2048 2048 linux-swap                       \
                       method{ swap } format{ }                \
               .                                               \
               100 10000 1000000000 ext3                       \
                         $primary{ }                           \
                         method{ lvm } use_filesystem{ }       \
                         format{ } vg_name{ sysvg }            \
               .                                               \
               2048 2048 2048 ext3                             \
                       $lvmok{ } in_vg{ sysvg }                \
                       lv_name{ rootlv }                       \
                       method{ format } format{ }              \
                       use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 }    \
                       mountpoint{ / }                         \
               .                                               \
               2048 2048 2048 ext3                             \
                       $lvmok{ } in_vg{ sysvg }                \
                       lv_name{ tmp_lv }                       \
                       method{ format } format{ }              \
                       use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 }    \
                       mountpoint{ /tmp }                      \
               .                                               \
               2048 2048 2048 ext3                             \
                       $lvmok{ } in_vg{ sysvg }                \
                       lv_name{ var_lv }                       \
                       method{ format } format{ }              \
                       use_filesystem{ } filesystem{ ext3 }    \
                       mountpoint{ /var }                      \
               .
               500 10000 1000000000                            \
                       $lvmok{ } in_vg{ sysvg }                \
                       lv_name{ removeme }                     \
                       method{ keep }                          \
               .

d-i clock-setup/utc boolean true
d-i time/zone string Europe/Berlin
d-i apt-setup/use_mirror boolean false
d-i apt-setup/local0/repository string \
        http://http.de.debian.org/debian stable main

d-i passwd/make-user boolean false
d-i passwd/root-password password rootpass
d-i passwd/root-password-again password rootpass

d-i grub-installer/only_debian boolean true
d-i grub-installer/with_other_os boolean true

tasksel tasksel/first multiselect standard
d-i pkgsel/include string openssh-server build-essential psmisc mc

popularity-contest popularity-contest/participate boolean false
d-i preseed/late_command string mkdir /target/Extras; \
cp  /cdrom/simple-cdd/* /target/opt/ || true;