Re: Blend facilities for renamed programs.

On Wed, 29 Oct 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:

Maybe we can think about it

I have to admit I have thought about this issue (these thoughts are somewhere
in the thread you mentioned) and I came to the conclusion that I will not
spend my time in supporting people ignoring name space polution.  So I
personally will not work on the implementation because I have much more
constructive ideas in my mind.  But for sure I will not stop anybody to
work on it.

Kind regards

http://fam-tille.de