CD build Failing and errors

Hi all.
I'm Juan Luis, is my first time writing in this list.
First of all, hello to everyone.

I have read /usr/share/simple-cdd/README also the simple-cdd howto at
debian wiki, and some google results

But when I first try to create a simple cd, with no customization or
anything, starts to download different packages but  always happens this.

aptmethod error receiving       '
'http://security.debian.org//dists/sid/updates/Release':
'404 Not Found [IP: 212.211.132.250 80]'
aptmethod got 'ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian//dists/sid/Release'
aptmethod got 'ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian//dists/sid/Release'
aptmethod got 'ftp://ftp.us.debian.org/debian//dists/sid/Release'
There have been errors!
gzip:
/home/jlbelmonte/Desktop/CDNUEVO/tmp//mirror/lists/sid_default_deb_main_i386.gz:
No such file or directory
awk: cannot open
/home/jlbelmonte/Desktop/CDNUEVO/tmp//mirror/dists/sid/main/binary-i386/Packages
(No such file or directory)
awk: cannot open
/home/jlbelmonte/Desktop/CDNUEVO/tmp//mirror/dists/sid/main/binary-i386/Packages
(No such file or directory)
no new dependencies, finished in 1 attempts.
ERROR: missing required packages from profile default:  less
ERROR: missing required packages from profile default:  simple-cdd-profiles
WARNING: missing optional packages from profile default:  grub
popularity-contest localization-config console-tools usbutils acpi acpid
eject lvm2 mdadm cryptsetup reiserfsprogs jfsutils xfsprogs
type-handling debootstrap busybox

That output is generated with the build-simple-cdd script provided in
/usr/share/simple-cdd but I've been trying other ways but always happens
the same.

About the line "404 Not Found [IP: 212.211.132.250 80]" I've tried quite
a lot of times so it wasn't a network failure.

What am I doing wrong? Am i missing something?
Your help will be welcome :)

Well, I've created an udeb which will be in the menu. How to do it, is
clear. I've created my profile and I have the line in the .conf
"local_packages=/home/jlbelmonte/GSoC/DI/debian-installer/installer/build/localudebs/auth-chooser_0.1_i386.udeb"
So i think after solving what I said before, I think, this would be easy
to create the cd with this profile.

Cheers thanks for everything.