Simple-CDD Modify isolinux.cfg before iso creation

Hi All,

I would like to modify isolinux.cfg before the simple-cdd image is
created.  I would like to add the auto option on the default profile
and add TIMEOUT 10 so the cd launches.

If I modify /tmp/cd-build/etch/boot1/isolinux/isolinux.cfg, the
changes are overwritten to a default template.

Where is the default template that I might be able to modify or is
this possible at all.

I did read about modifying or hacking the iso image but would not mind
a simpler method.

Any guidance will be appreciated.

Thanks.

JR