Re: packages.gz corrupt, missing packages and other issues
- To: David Stone <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: packages.gz corrupt, missing packages and other issues
- From: Andreas Tille <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 08:19:10 +0200 (CEST)
- Message-id: <alpine.DEB.1.00.0803310817190.25185@wr-linux02>
- In-reply-to: <1206856628.28092.0.camel@dave-laptop>
- References: <1206856628.28092.0.camel@dave-laptop>
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008, David Stone wrote:
You were so helpful with my last issue I thought I'd give you more
information about my project and some other issues I am having. What I
am doing is building a simple computer for the Senior Project.
Basically, it will be a computer that your Grandmother could use. I uses
the Matchbox project for a window manager and desktop and includes
custom versions of Epiphany, Sylpheed, Abiword and Gthumb. For the most
part it works very well and simple-cdd has been very easy to use and has
drastically reduced the amount of work I had to do.
Is there any reason to do this outside Debian or would you consider
tp follow the path of Debian-Junior who is supporting "the other end
of the age scale" ;-) _INSIDE_ Debian. Your are asking on a list that
is about doing customisations _inside_ Debian!