Re: Problem with Simple-CCD: cannot generate iso image!

On Fri, Mar 23, 2007 at 05:56:37PM -0300, Ivan Paganini wrote:
>    I am trying to use simple-ccd to create a custom image, including some
>    packages and files that I nedd. But, in the end of the process, I always
>    got this message when trying to use the x-basic script that comes with the
>    simple-ccd:
>
>    Lendo Lista de Pacotes...
>    Construindo Arvore de Dependencias...
>    make: *** Sem regra para processar o alvo `packagelists'. Pare.
>    make: *** Sem regra para processar o alvo `image-trees'. Pare.
...snip...
>    I am trying to do this in an ubuntu box running amd64 (and of course the
>    64bits distro). Can this influence the process? Is there an error in the
>    script? Or I am just doing it wrong? I also tryied to do it with a custom
>    script - made by me - but with the same error on the end.

the etch branch of simple-cdd requires debian-cd 3.0.0 or newer. ubuntu
feisty only has 2.2.25... so that's certainly the cause of some of your
problems.

simple-cdd (to my knowledge) has only so far been tested on i386, but
i've been trying it out using qemu-system-x86_64 the last couple days
(works fine until grub...)

live well,
  vagrant