Re: Proposal for a new CDD project: Debian4Linux

Sáb, 2007-04-21 às 16:35 +0200, Holger Levsen escreveu:
> Hi,
>
> On Friday 20 April 2007 03:17, Luis Matos wrote:
> > i don't know if, for example skolelinux has a solution like this for
> > server auth. If it has, it would be good for us to expand it, or use the
> > same.
>
> Yes, Debian-Edu/Skolelinux installs a preconfigured LDAP setup. Most of the
> other features of your lists are also provided by Skolelinux :-) (Which is
> >99.5% Debian btw *)

Nice, i shall look at it.

> Did you try the debian-edu etch DVDs, which are still in development at the
> moment, to see if they fit your needs? http://ftp.skolelinux.no
>

> Our target for lenny is to be fully included in Debian (no packages from our
> archive anymore, this means finally fixing #311188).

there is a big problem... i will subscribe this bug because i had the
same problems.

Changing conf of other packages is a NO by debian's policy.

The only thing to do is to have a script that the user can run after the
instalation.