Re: Patch for simple-cdd and debian-cd 3.0

On 2/26/07, Matthew King <matthew.king@monnsta.net> wrote:
vagrant@freegeek.org writes:

> On Wed, Feb 21, 2007 at 04:25:52PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
>> I just fixed simple-cdd to work with the latest debian-cd.
>
> ah, good. that was nagging at me, but i didn't have to time to do it
> myself. :)
>
>> Please apply my patch.
>
> overall, it looks good to me. produces a seemingly bootable image at
> least :)

I don't know if I'm unaware of configuration changes this patch requires
(it's not a particularly big patch), but it bombs out when I use it:
(...)

The patch is a step forward in the right direction, but still needs
some code. I'm working on this right now. I think it just need a tweak
or two in terms of copy the simple-cdd task file in the right place.
I'll merge Raphael patch with my code ASAP into my bzr branch.

regards,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com