Re: Patch for simple-cdd and debian-cd 3.0

On 2/21/07, Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org> wrote:
Hello,

I just fixed simple-cdd to work with the latest debian-cd.

Hi Raphael,

Thanks, actually i've a working simple-cdd over debian-cd 3.0, but the
code isn't good enough to be imported into my people.d.o tree.

In reality it required some fixes to the debian-cd tree as well, so you
should use it in combination with the debian-cd (see debian_cd_dir in
simple-cdd.conf) from the svn trunk.

If you want to use debian-cd 3.0.0 instead of the svn trunk, you have to
add "$debian_cd_dir/tools" in the PATH before calling the various
debian-cd targets and you have to manually call the mirrorcheck target
before "make images".

I did this and maybe some other ugly hacks into simple-cdd code. I'll
revert them and check over debian-cd' svn tree.

Please apply my patch.

I'll check it tomorrow and apply the patch.

Roland Mas also sent a patch to Gustavo some time ago. It would be good
to import that patch in the "etch-simple-cdd" branch (it renamed
debian/15simple-cdd into debian/14simple-cdd).

Vagrant merged that change some time ago.

regards,
-- stratus
http://stratusandtheswirl.blogspot.com