Re: Extremadura meeting

Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> writes:

> Hi,
>
> having read the report about i18n meeting in Extremadura at dda
> I wonder how the status of a proposed CDD meeting or Debian science
> meeting in Extremadura is?  I vanished a little bit from the
> scene in the first half of this year and thus I'm seeking for
> the following information:
>
>    1. Is there any sponsored meeting not yet asigned and thus
>       free for a CDD / Debian-science meeting?
>    2. Is there any interest or some work in progress towards
>       such meeting.

There's no one working on it AFAIK but I think it would be good to
have.

Basically there's a lot of things that I'm working, here at
O.S. Systems and Debian-BR-CDD that are good to have in. I try to
merge them as possible but it's not always possible.

Besides that I'm interested in draft a proposal to suport multiple
Debian Installers in archive so it would allow Debian-BR-CDD,
Skolelinux and others to move completely bellow of Debian project hat.

Well, resuming... I'm very interested on it.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116