Re: How to build a debian based distro with debian GUI Installar g-i

Chandan M. C. wrote:
Hi ,

  I want to build a debian based distro with debian GUI Installar
g-i....Is there any document available on "How to  Create a disdtro based
on Debian with g-i" .. If so please let me know the link from where can I
download... Thru which mailing list I can get much support to build with
g-i....

   What r all the things needed to build a distro with g-i .. How many
days it may take to complete with base+gnoem desktop...

hi

the g-i is nothing more than a very standard d-i + gtk frontend + gtk and related libs: existing docs to create classic textual d-i images should apply to the case of the g-i too.

Attilio