Re: working with debian cd

HI:

I think i am at the last stage of debian customization.

I really need few help at this point.

1) I have a pool contating installer-i386 , assicoated udebs , debs of
xserver and xfce .

2) While doing 'make bootable' . I get the following error:

--
sarge:/usr/share/debian-cd# make bootable
Apt-get is updating his files ...

3) Once again doing 'make bootable' has no error ( strange) :
--
sarge:/usr/share/debian-cd# make bootable
Apt-get is updating his files ...
Ign file: etch/main/debian-installer Release
Reading Package Lists...
Making the binary CDs bootable ...
Running tools/boot/etch/boot-i386 1 /ftp/tmp/etch-i386/CD1
Using ISOLINUX boot-disks image on CD1
sarge:/usr/share/debian-cd#
------

4) I burned the  image and while installing it is asking me
' Choose a mirror of the debian archive' and not using my pool of CD.
Where sud i change to make debian-installer read from the CD instead
of the ftp sites.

Thanks in Advacne and i really hope to get help from you guys.
Paras.