request for mailing list for simple-cdd

hi, i would like to create a mailing list for simple-cdd development as
part of the alioth cdd project(to facilitate group maintenance), since i
am already hosting simple-cdd's bzr branches as part of the cdd project.

otavio suggested adding me to the cdd admins. if "vagrant-guest" could
be added to the alioth cdd project admins, i could make the request for
the mailing list myself.

or, if someone else wanted to create the list on my behalf, that would
be fine with me too.

"simple-cdd-devel" would probably be a good name for the list.

live well,
  vagrant