CDD with multiple CDs

Hi,

I've successfully built a Custom Debian Distribution with debian-cd, using
the method described here: http://wiki.debian.org/DebianCustomCD

But now the distribution is getting bigger and I have to put it on 2 cds. I
have a problem though, when debian-cd generates 2 cds.

My installation is preseeded and at the end of it, I'm installing
automatically some custom packages. Now that I have 2 cds, one of the custom
packages is on cd2, and when, at the end of the installation, the script
tries to install this specific package, it fails and does not find it.

Is there a way to prevent this, so that for example when I try to install a
package that is on cd2, it automatically asks the user to insert cd2 ?

Thank you for your help.