packages control

hi all,
I am developer working on custom distro.We have completed distro named as "BOSS " with debian stable mirror.Now  moving towards testing  packages so, migrated to  debian installer.I created succesfully an DebianCustomCD with etch packages.Packages are aroung 1150.I want to give my own packages.For that i created my own packagelist and kept it in /usr/share/tasks folder and while creating cd iam using....

make bin-list TASK=tasks/packagelist COMPLETE=1

Even though its selecting all the 1150 packages what i kept in mirror.How can I give my own packages....

    Best Regards:
     U M A R
    http://www.nrcfoss.org.in/boss