Re: How to build a debian based distro with debian GUI Installar g-i

 debian-boot@lists.debian.org

 http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstaller/GUI

> > How many days it may take to complete with base+gnoem desktop...

 It is allready available. Try a daily build
 from http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-installer/

> hi
>
> the g-i is nothing more than a very standard d-i + gtk frontend + gtk
> and related libs: existing docs to create classic textual d-i images
> should apply to the case of the g-i too.

Summer 2006 was very hot in western europe.

Cheers
Geert Stappers