Re: [proposal] Simplified junior tags & debtags-based replacement for metapackages

|--==> Jeroen van Wolffelaar writes:

  JvW> On Sun, Mar 26, 2006 at 01:42:51PM +0200, Enrico Zini wrote:
  >>There!  Suite is a *great* idea!

  JvW> 'suite' is also used in dak to mean 'stable', 'testing', 'unstable' etc.
  JvW> Those are 'suites'.

  JvW> Not that this means you shouldn't use 'suite', but it is a terminology
  JvW> clash.

I thought the same. What about 'task'? It would be consistent with the
way Debian has historically  handled and named collections of packages
(with tasksel).  Not a big  deal though, I  really like how things are
evolving here!

Ciao,

Free