Re: Status of the CDD Toolkit

Sergio Talens-Oliag <sto@debian.org> writes:

> Hi Debian Custom people,
>
> First, for the ones that don't read planet.debian.org, let me announce here
> that I've left the LliureX Project, so I'm no longer going to be paid to work
> on CDD related things in the near future (unless I can find a related project
> on my new work place, something that maybe will be possible, but it will need
> some time).

:(

> Unfortunately I've had to go before being able to implement all the things I
> wanted to put on the CDD Toolkit (now renamed to CDDT instead of CDDTk, as
> some people told me that the CDDTk name gave them the impression that it was
> something related to TCL/Tk), but I believe that if there is people interested
> it can be finished and uploaded to Debian soon.

That's bad :(

> Now, I would like to know if there is still interest on the toolkit and ask
> to those interested what should I do now.

Of course we have. I do have too since like we already discussed it
before I want to simplefy how to build CDDs and also because it'll
allow us to focus in improve it instead of do and redo the same things
again and again.

I'll get in touch with you, next mounth, to see what we could share
and help each other.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116