Re: probably you

Hi !!

it's possible to change that list to either moderated or
subscribers only ? i receive more spam from this list than
real postings !!!

also that post come from an email address that does not
exist !!

Hello my dear friend,
I was looking through the web few weeks ago and found your profile. Now I decided to email you to get to know
you better. I am coming to your country in few weeks
and thought may be we can meet each other. I am pretty
looking girl. I am 25. Do not reply to this address directly. Email me back at twxw@uwriteme.info

--
Best regards ...

   On-Line Services 2000 S.L.       e-mail  david@ols.es
   Pintor Vayreda 1                 telf    +34 902 50 29 75
   08184 Palau-Solita i Plegamans   movil   +34 670 35 27 53