Re: Simple-cdd and etch

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006 at 11:14:30AM -0300, Matheus Morais wrote:
> I'm have a good time with simple-cdd here but I can't get packages from
> etch. He insists to get packages from sarge. So, my question is if
> simple-cdd only get packages from sarge?

i have only developed and tested simple-cdd with sarge. others have
tried it, but i do not know how sucessful they have been.

by default, it will pull in whatever distribution debian-cd pulls in by
default. you can set any environment variable that debian-cd supports in
simple-cdd.conf- to change the distribution pulled in, you may want to
set the CODENAME variable (be sure to do so before the line that sources
debian-cd's CONF.sh).

is anyone interested in setting up a group to get simple-cdd into etch?
my time for it is somewhat limited, but i'd gladly help out.

live well,
  vagrant