Introduction and questions.

Hi everyone,

	I just subscribed to the list. I hope this is the right place to post
this.

	I've been looking the archives, and in the July posts I've seen like
three different tools to build CDDs: cddtool, debianoven and simple-cdd,
and also Jeff's been talking about the latest picax inclusion in Debian
and someone even mentioned ibuild.

	So, from my understanding (please correct me if I misunderstood) the
tools required to create a CDD are not mandatory to be a CDD itself. Is
this true?

Kind regards,

--
Dario Rapisardi (GNU/Human Unstable)